How you can benefit from the Eastern Agri-Tech Innovation Hub
By becoming a licensee at the Hub
- Join The Hub Community; you could enter into a licencee agreement with NIAB at a competitive rate. From as little as two days to a year
- Ask for help to stage an event to showcase your innovation or to meet potential partners or customers
- Talk to us about field or other trials in horticulture, agriculture or ornamentals
- Ask us about funding possibilities in the area; such as Eastern Agritech grants
- Hire a meeting room on site to meet with important customers or partners
- Lease shared office space
- Work with us in collaborative bids for research or innovation funding
- Ask for advice or introductions to others operating in your scientific area of interest
- Seek bespoke training or join one of our regular training events with ARTIS
- Enquire about Apprenticeships either with NIAB or our partners.
Alternatively you can join the Innovation Hub Club
If you do not need to rent space at the Hub as a licensee (maybe because you already have facilities of your own) but are interested in being involved with our community, you can join the Eastern Agri-Tech Innovation Hub Club. We can offer you the opportunity to be an Innovation Hub Club member for £200 +VAT/year (Membership will require approval). Please note that if you would like to add any additional requirements please contact us to discuss. This may incur additional charges.
Download application form to join
- Full access to our Hub administrator to help you arrange meetings with farmers and other business people etc.
- Free use of the Board Meeting room for up to 6 farmer industry meetings per year of three participants or more (subject to availability and booking required).
- Be part of the Hub community.
- We can also work with you to identify potential customers and contacts within the industry.